Thursday, March 7, 2013

Evernote-Remember everything!


Melanie and I want to introduce you to a fantastic productivity tool called Evernote.  It's slogan is "Remember everything," and it describes the app perfectly!  You can create an account and access it on your laptop, your iPad, even your smartphone.  I use it to take notes, but after learning more about it, I am going to start saving my documents and pictures on Evernote so that I can access them on multiple devices!  There are also other ways you can use it in your classroom.  Please click here to watch an introductory video created by us.

Don't forget to email Melanie or I to let us know you are using a tool that we featured on the blog to earn stars for your Technology Superhero cape!

4 comments:

  1. I used Evernote to write my report card comments over spring break. I decided to just take my iPad with me on vacation instead of bringing my laptop. I wrote my comments in Evernote and then was able to sync and pull them right up in Evernote on my laptop when I got home to edit and paste them into TAC. It saved me a ton of time and made my travel bag much lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using Evernote to organize my files. I like that I can use the app on different devices including my phone. Thanks for the app tips Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started using Evernote to store all my files and lesson plans and so far I love it! Just last week I was off campus sharing an idea about an activity I had finishe and I was able to use my iPad to access Evernote and share all my ideas!

    ReplyDelete